We are available for tours!
We have options for school, family, and friend tours.
School tours can have up to 10 children.
Each child that is participating will be $3
Friends and family tours are $3 per member we can have up to 10 members at a time.
Our tour days are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 10:30 and 12 we can do up to 3 tours back to back.
Each tour is approximately 30 minutes long we suggest allowing 45 minutes per tour to give time for washing hands, taste testing, and purchasing items.
All tours must be scheduled a week in advance. Payment is due at the beginning of the tour.
Each tour will include:
- Explanation and visuals about cacao
- showing the grinding room and shelling chocolate machine
- watching us dip with explanations of tempering and our process in making the truffle bar and grinding chocolate
- watching us package our chocolates
- each person or child will dip their own Plain Jane chocolate bar and wrap each chocolate by hand to take home.
- we take all the questions we can during the entirety of the tour.
*Some additional inclusions may be:
- watching us pour the truffle bars
- pop the truffle bars from moulds
- taste tasting the liquid form of the flavor we are making at the time
- watching the grinding process or the shelling process.
**This will depend on where we are in our chocolate-making for the month. We cannot plan in advance for specific days of these inclusions. We are, quite frankly, flying by the seat of our pants and do it when it needs to be done. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We provide hair nets for the tour members and require that you wash your hands on the premises.
We are a family-owned business and our children will be present at all times.
There is free taste testing at the factory that you are welcome to participate in after the tour.
Please contact us for available dates
Call us at 5418627489 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, have the number of members attending solidified once you contact us.
We suggest that each child is at least 2 years of age to participate.
We are a peanut, gluten, and dairy-free facility. If you have any questions regarding allergies please feel free to contact us with concerns.